Monday, October 17, 2011

Bite Sized Bits for Your Cocktail Hour!

Umm, I am kinda drooling after pulling these delish pictures to share with you. Maybe because they look so good and maybe because it's 3pm and that is normally my pit in the day where I start craving something sweet to eat! Anyway, I love the convenience and ease of cocktail items that are bite size so that your guests can just pop them in their mouths while holding their cocktail in another hand. I also like the presentation of these food items and I like the formality of servers tray passing hors d'oeuvres while your guests mingle around. Enjoy and I hope this makes you drool a little!










 Check these sites out for reference and be sure to check us out on Pintrest here: http://pinterest.com/ccarterevents/
www.thecurvycarrot.com
www.enchanteddreamweddings.com
www.delish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment