Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year's Festivities




The holidays are over and I have to admit that I am sad and a little bummed out! I could have Christmas all year round if possible. I think I just love the excitement, the anticipation and mainly the decorations in my house this time of year. I can't even stand to think of having to take them all down this week. I know many of you may be looking forward to New Year's Eve and I am sure there are big plans and parties going on but I am one that doesn't really enjoy making a big deal out of the night. I think it's a little hyped up and overpriced. We are having a few friends over, doing a little bonfire in our backyard with an oyster roast and grilling steaks. That to me, sounds fabulous! Here's to you and your New year's! Hope it is a great start to a fabulous 2011!

 For all of your partiers, here are a few fun cocktail recipes to try: yummy and festive drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment