Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My colors are pink and bashful. Oh and coral!





Okay, it really doesn't get any better when a client chooses my own personal favorite color-Coral! LOVE! This is definitely the color scheme for my 2011 brides and I could not be happier! We had a beautiful and classic wedding this past weekend at the Westin, Savannah for Claire Waters and Stephen Rilee! It was near flawless and I think it turned out to be a gorgeous event! I appreciate their trust in my vision for I think Claire wanted and I loved working with the best SWP vendors! Take a look and there will be many more photos to come...this is just a sneak peak! Thanks to Amy Harvey and Harvey Design team for these pics and for their amazing work, as always! www.harveydesigns.com  And to JLK Events for beautiful lighting! www.jlkevents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment