Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pretty Styling and Little Vignettes

As most of you know, I am kinda obsessed with Pinterest rest and hope you are all following me http://pinterest.com/ccarterevents/ for fun inspiration for both wedding and home. If I weren't a wedding planner and didn't love my job so much, I would want to be an interior decorator. Lucky me, I get to experience that a lot with the design element in my job and it's by far my most favorite part of what I do. Looking at all of this inspiration on Pinterest, makes me want to re-do my whole house! Doesn't everybody?! I have been looking at some of these "styling" and "vignettes" on there and it's motivating me to want to set up my front entry table and coffee tables at home. However, chances are, the moment I get it looking like one of the pictures, one of 2 little ones will walk by and drag their Barbie or truck by it and slide it all to the floor. I can dream, right?








You can find all of my images above and link back to the original source on my board here: http://pinterest.com/ccarterevents/

No comments:

Post a Comment