- STRESS - Obviously!!! Enjoy this time, hopefully you will only do it once :)
- SCHEDULING - A wedding will run smoothly as long as everything is on schedule. A good wedding planner will control the schedule for photography, transportation and catering. This is KEY to planning a good wedding.
- VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS - You want a planner who has great vendor relationships and will guide you in the right direction. Typically, from the first time we meet a bride we know just who we are calling for her event. It is also easier for us to micro manage all the emails, deposits and so on.
- BUDGETING - This goes right along with Professional Experience. If you are dealing with a trustworthy and well rounded planner they will usually hit the nail on the head when it comes to budgeting. Whether you end up over or under, it is EXTREMELY important to keep up with this.
- FAMILY SANITY- What worse way to enter another one's family than with DRAMA?!?!?!?! Having a planner, will hopefully eliminate this! Eliminating any added stress when it comes to 2 different families is always a plus.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Top 5 Reasons to hire a wedding planner...
And believe me this is only a list of 5 reasons...the list could go on!!!!