Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vintage Glam! Chris and Catherine at The Ford Plantation






















Another stunning event, if I do say so myself! I worked with Catherine and her sweet mom for over a year and to see the final product come together is always my favorite part! Even better when they are over the moon with the look! Could Catherine be any prettier? I mean, she looks like something out of a magazine shoot! I love the coral and gray color scheme! Thanks to www.timwill.com for such gorgeous photos. Oh and he also shot Emily & Alex's wedding too so please check his site out. He is one of the best! Also a special thank you to my fab team at www.beachviewtentrentals.com and the gorgeous Ford Plantation www.fordplantation.com! Enjoy and let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment