Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brides and Boots!

One of my recent brides opted for her pair of worn out Hunter boots over her formal heels during her rainy day photo shoot and I loved it! It totally fit her personality. In fact, out of the 4 or 5 times I had been with her during the planning process, she almost always had the boots on so it was just so fitting and authentic of her! She worked with horses and was definitely an "outdoorsy" kind of girl. I also love the idea of brides throwing on their worn in pair of cowboy boots if they are snapping photos outside and if it matches the bride's laid back personality. Now anyone that knows me knows I want to gag at all of these un-natural and staged photos of brides sitting in a couch in a field, or a bride in a barn in some gorgeous gown, holding a chicken. I mean really? Why is their a couch in a field in the middle of no-where? Only if that bride lives on a farm, should she be holding a chicken. It just seems so corny and I know it's all over the wedding blogs and sites right now but I am so over it! I want realistic, personal touches that seem authentic and unique and not like a photo shoot. So back to the boots, I wish I could pull it off but my legs would look like tree trunks-so not cute! Here are some cute shots I found online should you be that girl that can pull this off and happen to be getting married in a field, outdoors, or God forbid, it's raining on your wedding! Enjoy!







http://acapecodbride.blogspot.com/
www.weheartit.com
www.polyvore.com
www.chicncheapliving.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment