Friday, October 14, 2011

Just Sayin...

Here are a few inspirational quotes to get you through Friday! We are off delivering gift baskets and prepping for our St. Simons wedding this weekend amidst the McGladrey Classic http://www.mcgladreyclassic.com/. Kristi and Ian are going to have THE perfect weather for their tented reception at Village Creek Landing.www.villagecreeklanding.com We will post pics as soon as get them! Looking forward to seeing them celebrate!






This one is for all of us moms out there! Glad I am not the only one that feels this way! 

Hey,
Speaking of celebrate: It's my 7 year anniversary this weekend too! Don't they say there is such thing as the 7 year itch?! Well, I say 7 is a lucky number so maybe this is our best year yet?! Look at us back on our wedding day-we were so young and happy! Love it!!!
 Here we are at our rehearsal. Love that I made us color coordinate our outfits. Wow!
 So cute. Not loving the big, attractive Exit sign above our heads.
 This is me and my grandmother, getting down on the dance floor.
I wore my grandmother's wedding gown that was worn by my mother when she married my dad! So special to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment