Saturday, November 5, 2011

Snapshots of my recent world!








So we have been going nonstop since October began. We had a fabulous wedding for Kristi Weaver and Ian Marshall at Village Creek Landing that we can't wait to share in a few weeks and then we headed up to Serenbe Farms for one of my best friend's wedding. I not only planned the event, she also was a bridesmaid and her daughter, Georgia, was a flower girl. Talk about chaos! We are dying to see images from this event as it was especially dear to me! Now we are in good ole' Tifton, Georgia and have overseen a major transformation of 2 tent installations and prep for tomorrow's wedding of 300 guests. Oh, I also managed to squeeze in some trick or treating with my precious babies and have enjoyed sneaking their candy as well! Above are some shots from my Blackberry so please excuse the fuzziness and lack of quality! I also included a little collage of our inspiration for this weekend's wedding here in Tifton!
Oh and here is one of my sweet family thanks to the fabulous, Brooke Roberts Photography. www.brookerobertsphotography.com, More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment