Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fabulous Fabric Finds!





Wow! It's been a while, huh?! We have been slammed with crazy, wonderful work opportunities and blogging was put on the backburner! But, we are back (hopefully!). Hope everyone had a Merry Everything and is looking forward to a wonderful 2012~ I know we are! Here are some lovely fabric samples for your latest home decorating or event planning! Enjoy and stay tuned for much more to come! xx
www.urbannestblog.com , www.eddieross.com,
www.saratoga.com
Oh and this here is a helpful guide to figure out how much is needed for all over your home makeover projects! Can you tell what we are up to? Doing a little re upholstery here in the office and in my master bedroom. I am finally recovering a hideous chair that I have had since I graduated college. I managed to get by the past 8 years by throwing a blanket over it and keeping it piled high with folded laundry. (Glamorous, right?!) Wanna see what I chose? I will post some before and afters for your opinions!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline! I just wanted to say how much I love your blog and all the gorgeous events you plan! So talented! I also love quadrille fabrics! Can't wait to see what you chose and such a helpful guide!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete