Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Sweet Little Girl is 3!







My sweet, precious, Georgia Page, turned 3 on the 16th of December and we celebrated with her friends at the park for lunch and cupcakes, of course! She got a princess bike with a doll carrier (because she is both now a princess and a little mama!) and we had a blast! I was so lucky because Brooke Roberts of Brooke Roberts Photography, happened to be there and her adorable little girl, Sammie, and a friend got to join us! Check her out, because not only is she the sweetest person, she is clearly talented! Thanks Brooke! www.brookerobertsphotography.com
My little girl is growing up so fast and I tell her everyday that she is my "bestest girl in the whole wide world". I am so lucky to be her mama and I love watching her personality change and come into shape! I feel very proud!  And not to leave out my little boy, Reynolds, who will be 2 next week! WHY?! Why, do they have to grow up so fast?! He is such a rough and tough little boy who melts my heart too! I tell him he is my favoritest little boy in the whole wide world" too! I could eat both of them up! Sometimes I just want to bite them. Is that normal? Do all moms feel that way? Who knows, but I do! Anyway,we are combining their birthdays (might as well do joint parties while we can!) and having 25 children (bring on the wine!) next weekend at Frederica Stables for pony rides and cake! Definitely will send pics from that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment