Friday, January 6, 2012

My Little Man is 2!

I mean if that is not a burrito...
This is pure mommy love right here...
He used to always have that "spooked" stare when he was younger. I think it's because he was so nosy!


Post makeup application via markers. 1st performance on "stage".




We like to dub this pose as "billy bad-ass"
Babooshkers!









Okay so for all of those that could care less reading about my children or how mushy and mommy-like I get, then skip this post because here it comes! My sweet, little boy just turned 2 on Wednesday and I wanted to share a little post about him and how stinking cute I think he is! One day he and his big sister, Georgia, can look back on these posts and laugh or become embarrassed depending on their age at the time. Anyway, Reynolds is the most adorable, precious, little boy I have ever seen and I really do want to eat him up. I always wanted a little boy and when we found out we were going to have one after having Georgia, it felt so perfect! I have NO experience with boys as I am one of MANY girls in my family but I just think little boys are too cute. Reynolds melts my heart and I think his personality and looks are going to give us a hard time as he grows up. He has a twinkle in his eye and he is a rough and tough little boy but he loves to snuggle and have me hold him. He ADORES Georgia and must do everything she does constantly. Above are some pics of my little Rendog and I hope you enjoy! www.dvbphoto.com and www.kelliboydphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment