Friday, January 6, 2012

Stable Soiree!












Ha! That title sounds so chic, huh?! I can assure you the party will be far from it! We are getting ready for our big birthday party tomorrow at the Frederica Stables to celebrate both Georgia and Reynolds' recent birthdays and oh a mere 25 children and 38 adults will be in attendance! Not sure how the pony rides are going to go down but it sure beats having the party at my house! We are doing pony rides, cake and ice-cream on picnic tables. I have cowboy hats, red bandanas, and cute favor bags to pass out along with little snacks I did for the adults like "happy trails" chex mix, "Rabbit Feed" (rabbit shaped crackers), "Fresh Popped Corn" (pop corn), "Fresh Hay" (potato straws), and "Windmills" (windmill shaped ginger cookies) in addition to vintage coke bottles and Moo Cow milk for the children. Here is some cute inspiration I gathered for our little shin-dig and I will be sure to post pics of the end result! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment