Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Katherine's Fall Wedding at Serenbe Farms







For those that have already forgotten, Katherine Kirk, (now Brantley) who is my one of my very best friends got married last October out at Serenbe Farms! I had the triple pleasure of planning the wedding, being a bridesmaid, and seeing my little girl, Georgia, as a flower girl. It's a gorgeous venue and such a fun weekend for all of our closest friends to be together at the Inn. The food was Ah-mazing at The Inn at Serenbe Farms! I am pretty sure we all ate our fair share of fried chicken, home-grown veggies, fresh omelets, and lots of bloody marys! Anyway, the lovely, Kellie Kano of www.kelliekanophotography.com shot the wedding. Here are a few snaps of the gorgeous day! I am of course a little biased, but seriously, look at Katherine! Isn't she stunning?! I will be sure to post some more detailed shots as those come in. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment