Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nude and Bronzed...




















Just the way I like it when it comes to makeup that is! Anyone that knows me knows I am a little obsessed with Jennifer Lopez. J. Lo, Jenny from the Block, whatever you want to call her but I am a little in love. Her style and makeup is always so perfected and flawless. She has a glow about her look and it's so sexy. I would love to invent a self tanner that smells great, isn't sticky, doesn't rub off, and is reasonably priced. I am pretty sure I would become a millionaire. Anyway, I am into the bronzed glow with smokey gold eyes and a nude lip. It's so sexy and slightly natural as in not in your face too much makeup kind of way. So, when it comes to red lips or a nude lip, what's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment